Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Personal Finance & Money 4.3k 4.3k 77 gold badges2727 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- The Workplace 3.2k 3.2k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- User Experience 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Travel 2.5k 2.5k 99 gold badges2626 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 107 Why do showers have "hot" and "cold" knobs rather than "temperature" and "quantity" knobs?
- 81 Should I redirect the user if there's only one search result, or still show the results list?
- 73 How can a single person with unlimited lifetimes and persistent memory affect the world?
- 58 Theoretically, if I bought more than 50% of a company's stocks, will I own the company?
- 57 Teacher takes pictures of students during exams and posts them on social media
- 56 If someone conducts unethical research unbeknownst to anybody, but produces positive results, what would happen to the research once discovered?
- 51 Should I tell my boss I'm leaving before going job-hunting?
- View more network posts →