- The Workplace 106.7k 106.7k 4848 gold badges311311 silver badges468468 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 18k 18k 55 gold badges3939 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 11.4k 11.4k 33 gold badges4444 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11.1k 11.1k 1212 gold badges7171 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Information Security 7.5k 7.5k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 817 What technical reasons are there to have low maximum password lengths?
- 355 How can I prepare for getting hit by a bus?
- 299 Why is it important to gain "visibility" in the workplace?
- 254 Should I tell potential future employers I am in love?
- 249 I snapped at a co-worker, apologized, but now HR wants me to meet with her
- 228 Should I force a slower developer to change tool to try to increase their velocity?
- 225 My facebook wall is bothering some colleagues at work, do they have the right?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (65)
49 How should we handle potentially offensive questions? Sep 28 '15
46 To hat, or not to hat, that is the question Dec 3 '15
45 enderland's two week notice Oct 30 '18
44 Congratulations to Joe Strazzere for 100k rep! Oct 8 '15
35 Silent Moderation May 10 '16
33 Heard a lot from mods on their way out Oct 2 '19
27 No such thing as a stupid question Mar 28 '15
24 Are company accounts allowed? Oct 2 '15