- The Workplace 102.1k 102.1k 4848 gold badges308308 silver badges460460 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 14.3k 14.3k 55 gold badges3838 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 11k 11k 33 gold badges4444 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.2k 9.2k 1212 gold badges6565 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4k 4k 66 gold badges2828 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 804 What technical reasons are there to have low maximum password lengths?
- 335 How can I prepare for getting hit by a bus?
- 296 Why is it important to gain "visibility" in the workplace?
- 254 Should I tell potential future employers I am in love?
- 249 I snapped at a co-worker, apologized, but now HR wants me to meet with her
- 228 Should I force a slower developer to change tool to try to increase their velocity?
- 225 My facebook wall is bothering some colleagues at work, do they have the right?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (65)
50 How should we handle potentially offensive questions? Sep 28 '15
47 To hat, or not to hat, that is the question Dec 3 '15
47 enderland's two week notice Oct 30 '18
44 Congratulations to Joe Strazzere for 100k rep! Oct 8 '15
35 Silent Moderation May 10 '16
28 No such thing as a stupid question Mar 28 '15
26 Are company accounts allowed? Oct 2 '15