I'm a geek. I'm Wednesday's little sister.
You can use whatever pronouns towards me you wish.
Washington, United States
Member for 8 years, 10 months
89 profile views
Last seen Sep 25 '20 at 0:05
- The Workplace 39.6k 39.6k 1818 gold badges7979 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.2k 7.2k 1818 gold badges7272 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Super User 2.3k 2.3k 88 gold badges2525 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 856 856 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 314 My boss' new hire, a friend of his, is making advances on me
- 282 How can we handle overqualified applicants for an entry level position?
- 213 Should I ask for a pay raise for employees I manage?
- 212 Is it ethical to back out of final interview round?
- 200 Should I keep asking candidates to include a specific word to filter out candidates who didn't pay attention to the job ad?
- 184 Is it inappropriate to invite all my coworkers except for one person to a private event?
- 184 Coworker was fired - manager expects the workload to shift onto another team member
- View more network posts →