I'm an engineering manager at a Fortune 500 company. PM's, technical leads, architects, and developers work in teams in my organization. My primary responsibilities are to hire, coach, counsel, sign time-cards and ensure any organizational obstacles are cleared out of the way of my folks so they can be successful.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
4 profile views
Last seen Dec 16 '14 at 6:31
Top network posts
- 68 How to deal with a manager who suppresses your ideas and suggestions and uses them for his personal benefit?
- 67 Boss asked me to copy files from ex-CEOs computer
- 60 How can one best handle an employee resisting a technology change?
- 21 Omit Junior from job title on resume - likely outcome?
- 18 How to deal with a "team leader" who hates it that developers contribute to Stack Overflow during work downtime
- 9 Apache Karaf vs. Servicemix
- 8 What is the difference between Equinox and Virgo?
- View more network posts →