- Mathematics 8.3k 8.3k 33 gold badges3434 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Academia 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1k 1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Philosophy 352 352 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 259 Can a coin with an unknown bias be treated as fair?
- 91 Problems that become easier in a more general form
- 86 What are some conceptualizations that work in mathematics but are not strictly true?
- 74 Why can't you pick socks using coin flips?
- 68 Why does research cost so much money?
- 57 You "show" someone a picture. You "---" someone a song?
- 56 How many 7-note musical scales are possible within the 12-note system?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14