I am a jack of all trades, master of none, well perhaps one to two things, but just going by the old saying ;)
I've been a Mac Genius for Apple, I met Steve Jobs back in 2001 while in Cupertino.
I am an old school tech, I have worked on nearly all forms of computer hardware and software through in over 25 years of tech support. Even with this knowledge I don't know everything, even though I'd like to think I do.
If you have a question about computers ask, I'll answer to the best of my ability. If I don't know it, I'll ask.
Not giving a second chance to someone is worse than not admitting that they are human in the first place. By nature's design humans are inherently flawed, and should always be given a second chance.
Littleton, MA, USA
Member for 7 years
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 30 '12 at 3:53
- The Workplace 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 1313 gold badges4040 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Super User 226 226 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Different 175 175 77 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 169 169 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 78 How soon should you return to work after illness?
- 42 What is the function of FormulaR1C1?
- 25 Is there a way to create a folder, and sub folders in Excel VBA?
- 14 How can competing IT departments work in an organisation?
- 12 Is there a way to import data from .csv to active excel sheet?
- 9 How to make an external log using Excel VBA?
- 9 Web Based Project Management software with Scrum and Kanban
- View more network posts →