I resigned as a moderator in November 2019, here’s why: https://ell.meta.stackexchange.com/q/5099/9161
Member for 6 years, 8 months
36 profile views
Last seen 4 hours ago
- English Language Learners 11.3k 11.3k 99 gold badges3737 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- The Workplace 5.7k 5.7k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 814 814 1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Skeptics 375 375 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 114 Is it normal to have so much red tape in reporting bugs?
- 110 Accidentally saw a private photo of my boss on the workplace file storage
- 101 Caught someone's salary receipt open in its respective personal webmail in someone else's computer. What to do?
- 76 Can a fired moderator be elected as a moderator?
- 67 The company’s commitment to rebuilding the relationship with you, our community
- 63 The "loop" has arrived. What does the community think about it?
- 52 Updated comment flagging - Supporting the new Code of Conduct
- View more network posts →