- Stack Overflow 12k 12k 22 gold badges4141 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 9.2k 9.2k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- The Workplace 9.1k 9.1k 2323 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1k 1k 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 98 How to tell a coworker something they did is not okay?
- 63 What's wrong with this 1988 C code?
- 49 Is it worth making a commit solely to resolve non-critical typos?
- 49 What is the proper way to deal with a recruiter who calls during work hours?
- 40 Are private methods really safe?
- 37 Going around a recruiter who submits unsolicited candidates
- 36 Are C# uninitialized variables dangerous?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
4 Heavily edit question that is about to be closed? Apr 18 '15
4 Accidental downvote, what to do? Jul 29 '12
1 How to handle answers that are high risk to the OP? Dec 12 '15