CIO and Agile/DevOps evangelist. Writer, speaker, Rubyist, and agile champion. Superhero cape not included.
- The Agile CIO: Redefining IT Leadership in the Modern Enterprise. Las Vegas: CodeGnome Consulting LTD, 2017. https://leanpub.com/agilecio.
- “Managing Docker Instances with Puppet”, Linux Journal 274 (February 2017): 92-111.
- “Provisioning Docker with Puppet”, Linux Journal 272 (Dececember 2016): 72-80.
- “Secure Token-Based Authentication with YubiKey 4”, Linux Journal 265 (May 2016): 82-102.
- “Configuring One-Time Password Authentication with OTPW”, Linux Journal 225 (January 2013): 76-88.
- “Understanding NTP Reachability Statistics”, Linux Journal, January 2004. https://www.linuxjournal.com/article/6812.
- “Improving SSH with Keychain” Sys Admin Magazine 12, no. 1 (January 2003): 21-24.
Follow me on Twitter @_CodeGnome. If your tweets are mostly about IT leadership, DevOps, agile practices, coding, project management, or Linux, I will follow you back.
I'm actively involved in the open source community. I contribute to various projects, and make many of my own tools available under the GPL. Some of my recent contributions include:
This user hasn’t posted yet.