kay - SE is evil
Stack Overflow is dead. RIP.
Stack Exchange killed it by not caring about their moderators, their contributors, or at least laws, and basic human decency.
My previous profile read for the last few years:
Working at my alma mater, where I studied CS in order to aid the forces of light, and thwart the forces of darkness.
By now it is obvious that the company Stack Exchange became the “darkness” I (jokingly) mentioned my message.
- Stack Overflow 21.8k 21.8k 99 gold badges8080 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 464 464 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Golf 230 230 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- German Language 207 207 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 183 183 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 75 What is proper way to test a bash function return value?
- 65 MSVCP140.dll missing
- 54 What does operator "dot" (.) mean?
- 47 Adding UTF-8 BOM to string/Blob
- 47 Fast computing of log2 for 64-bit integers
- 39 underscore.js filter an array of objects, based on another
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.