- The Workplace 41.8k 41.8k 2424 gold badges134134 silver badges172172 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 414 414 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 249 249 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 211 211 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 277 Customers take issue with employee's social media posts
- 264 How to handle a senior developer diva who seems unaware that his skills are obsolete?
- 221 Hiring manager asked me not to accept other offers but isn't extending a verbal confirmation, let alone a formal offer
- 181 Falsely claimed current salary higher than actual in an interview and now I'm being asked for a salary sheet
- 163 Is it a bad idea to mention in my resume/cover letter that I occasionally pulled all-nighters in order to meet project deadlines?
- 134 Turned down a client after accepting dinner, how could I have handled this better?
- 131 I think I smelled whiskey in a colleague's cup at work. What’s the right way to approach this?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (12)
35 Truth vs sparing people's feelings Feb 13 '17
15 Is it OK to answer a question with a meme? Dec 20 '16
14 Is anything wrong with the primaries? Feb 6 '17
13 Is it OK to name and shame? Dec 2 '16
8 VTC, Downvote, or both? Feb 6 '17
7 is this place a message board or place to judge? Sep 21 '17
7 Legal questions — again Mar 1 '17
7 Why does a bounty suspend topicality? Jun 22 '16