- The Workplace 42.2k 42.2k 2626 gold badges137137 silver badges175175 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 414 414 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 249 249 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 211 211 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 277 Customers take issue with employee's social media posts
- 268 How to handle a senior developer diva who seems unaware that his skills are obsolete?
- 221 Hiring manager asked me not to accept other offers but isn't extending a verbal confirmation, let alone a formal offer
- 181 Falsely claimed current salary higher than actual in an interview and now I'm being asked for a salary sheet
- 163 Is it a bad idea to mention in my resume/cover letter that I occasionally pulled all-nighters in order to meet project deadlines?
- 134 Turned down a client after accepting dinner, how could I have handled this better?
- 131 I think I smelled whiskey in a colleague's cup at work. What’s the right way to approach this?
- View more network posts →