- Computer Science♦ 105.5k 105.5k 1414 gold badges134134 silver badges313313 bronze badges
- Information Security 85.4k 85.4k 2323 gold badges234234 silver badges510510 bronze badges
- Cryptography 30.7k 30.7k 77 gold badges7373 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 7.6k 7.6k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Academia 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 213 Please upload DMCA takedowns to the Chilling Effects Clearinghouse / Lumen Database
- 174 Why do we count starting from zero?
- 146 Should we trust the NIST-recommended ECC parameters?
- 105 How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- 103 Why is addition as fast as bit-wise operations in modern processors?
- 97 Is it generally a bad idea to encrypt database fields?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 8 '16