Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 28 '15 at 11:44
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 66 gold badges2727 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 782 782 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 595 595 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Law 471 471 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 66 What evidence is there that Fermat had a proof for his Last Theorem?
- 38 How can I adjust tax withholding so that I don't get a large Tax Refund?
- 37 How do I split an RDD into two or more RDDs?
- 24 Rolling your own reduceByKey in Spark Dataset
- 21 How to get rid of derby.log, metastore_db from Spark Shell
- 19 Immutable version of EnumSet
- 17 How should one handle peers, competition and other social pressure while studying theoretical CS/Maths?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 22 '15