- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Mathematics 746 746 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 245 245 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 241 241 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 217 217 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Why is Haskell missing "obvious" Typeclasses
- 19 Why doesn't year=year+1 fail with stack overflow?
- 19 What's the difference between StateT s (ExceptT e m) and ExceptT e (StateT s m)?
- 16 Why is `(:)` built-in?
- 14 Why doesn't f=(+) need a type annotation?
- 14 Why do we need the absolute value signs when integrating the square of a function?
- 13 Why does the Functor type class not include a fold method?
- View more network posts →