I'm a purely functional language designer and professional Perl coder. My passions are programming and functional analysis.
- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Mathematics 776 776 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 245 245 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 241 241 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 217 217 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Why is Haskell missing "obvious" Typeclasses
- 20 What's the difference between StateT s (ExceptT e m) and ExceptT e (StateT s m)?
- 19 Why doesn't year=year+1 fail with stack overflow?
- 16 Why do we need the absolute value signs when integrating the square of a function?
- 16 Why is `(:)` built-in?
- 14 Why doesn't f=(+) need a type annotation?
- 13 Why does the Functor type class not include a fold method?
- View more network posts →