- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 1414 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Mathematics 716 716 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 231 231 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 217 217 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 215 215 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 23 Why is Haskell missing "obvious" Typeclasses
- 19 Why doesn't year=year+1 fail with stack overflow?
- 16 Why is `(:)` built-in?
- 15 What's the difference between StateT s (ExceptT e m) and ExceptT e (StateT s m)?
- 14 Why doesn't f=(+) need a type annotation?
- 14 Why do we need the absolute value signs when integrating the square of a function?
- 13 Haskell (a -> m a) -> m (a -> a) -> m (a -> a)
- View more network posts →