I'm a moderator here and on some other Stack Exchange sites. Professionally, I'm a technical writer who works with (and often helps design) programming interfaces. (Please bring your technical-writing questions to Writing!)
I've been an individual contributor, team lead, and manager (and hiring manager) at various times, and I've worked for small startups, large companies, and university projects. I've lived through acquisitions, spinoffs, layoffs, and shutdowns.
Top Network Posts
- 302 Revisiting the "Hot Network Questions" feature, what are our shared goals for having it?
- 277 Why would HR think it's inappropriate that I visited a coworker in the hospital?
- 273 How to politely ask a coworker to “Google it”
- 217 Rollout of new network site themes
- 179 Dealing with the unexpected death of an employee
- 175 I offered to help neighbor, how to discuss compensation?
- 173 How to respond to a ridiculous request from a senior colleague?
- View more network posts →