I'm a moderator here and on some other Stack Exchange sites. Professionally, I'm a technical writer who works with (and often helps design) programming interfaces. (Please bring your technical-writing questions to Writing!)
I've been an individual contributor, team lead, and manager (and hiring manager) at various times, and I've worked for small startups, large companies, and university projects. I've lived through acquisitions, spinoffs, layoffs, and shutdowns.
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 117.2k 117.2k 3838 gold badges293293 silver badges566566 bronze badges
- The Workplace♦ 48k 48k 1919 gold badges122122 silver badges206206 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya♦ 39.6k 39.6k 77 gold badges8686 silver badges281281 bronze badges
- Writing♦ 18.9k 18.9k 22 gold badges4949 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 16.4k 16.4k 44 gold badges4949 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 860 We're testing advertisements across the network
- 301 Revisiting the "Hot Network Questions" feature, what are our shared goals for having it?
- 286 We're testing advertisements across the network
- 283 Why would HR think it's inappropriate that I visited a coworker in the hospital?
- 281 How to politely ask a coworker to “Google it”
- 217 Rollout of new network site themes
- 181 Dealing with the unexpected death of an employee
- View more network posts →