I'm a moderator here and on some other Stack Exchange sites. Professionally, I'm a technical writer who works with (and often helps design) programming interfaces. (Please bring your technical-writing questions to Writing!)
I've been an individual contributor, team lead, and manager (and hiring manager) at various times, and I've worked for small startups, large companies, and university projects. I've lived through acquisitions, spinoffs, layoffs, and shutdowns.
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 111.9k 111.9k 3838 gold badges288288 silver badges550550 bronze badges
- The Workplace♦ 47.8k 47.8k 1919 gold badges122122 silver badges206206 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya♦ 38.7k 38.7k 66 gold badges8585 silver badges273273 bronze badges
- Writing♦ 18.2k 18.2k 22 gold badges4646 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 16.3k 16.3k 44 gold badges4747 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 327 We're testing advertisements across the network
- 301 Revisiting the "Hot Network Questions" feature, what are our shared goals for having it?
- 278 How to politely ask a coworker to “Google it”
- 277 Why would HR think it's inappropriate that I visited a coworker in the hospital?
- 217 Rollout of new network site themes
- 191 We're testing advertisements across the network
- 181 Dealing with the unexpected death of an employee
- View more network posts →