I'm a software developer working out of London, Ontario, Canada, currently employed in the healthcare industry.
In 08' I finished an undergraduate degree in Medical Science with a history minor at Western University, and later finished a programming diploma at Fanshawe College in the same city before entering the software industry.
These days most of my interests fall outside of tech, and predominantly land in history, the social sciences, and creative writing. But as you can see from above these interests have a firm grounding in the biological and life sciences.
London, Ontario, Canada
Member for 6 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 30 '19 at 23:21
- Beer, Wine & Spirits 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Philosophy 813 813 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 725 725 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- History 559 559 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Parenting 460 460 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 16 Feeding a newborn throughout the night without letting him cry
- 14 How to select upper-tier whiskies without trying them first?
- 11 What is the difference between historical beer and 'modern' beer?
- 11 What are the predominant styles of Whisky coming out of Asia?
- 11 Can modern distilling techniques produce quality Scotch in significantly less time?
- 11 Why doesn't the MLB implement a salary cap?
- 11 How prominent were taverns in medieval Europe?
- View more network posts →