Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Movies & TV 3.4k 3.4k 1717 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2k 2k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 118 What is the purpose of the tiny ruler that I've just pulled out of the side of my Dell Latitude E6430?
- 98 What is wrong with sharing knowledge with colleagues at work?
- 54 An old car in bad condition
- 46 Do I have to get to the office any earlier than my start time?
- 46 Common term or single word for someone who is embarrassingly over-complimentary
- 32 Idiom for the effect that money from funding is easier to spend, as opposed to one's own savings
- 29 Does the Iron Man movie ever establish a convincing motive for the main villain?
- View more network posts →