I am ISTQB Certified Software Tester. Testing is my passion and love to find bugs, making things standard and help to people. Doing Website testing, mobile application testing manually as well as using automation tools.
I have been working as QA in manual and automation for the last 7 years. Very good command over Java, Selenium web driver, Jenkins, Maven, TestNG, Junit, Headless chrome, Azure pipeline etc.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 11 '16 at 12:32
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 55 gold badges3636 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 2.3k 2.3k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2k 2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Webmasters 766 766 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Freelancing 344 344 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 99 How can I politely turn down the exit interview?
- 53 Python selenium: wait until element is clickable - not working
- 43 How can I remove jenkins completely from linux
- 23 How can developers improve relations with testers?
- 22 Am I downgraded?
- 17 Unable to locate validation of android native app after many efforts in automation
- 15 Python Selenium how to wait before clicking on link
- View more network posts →