Been a developer, development manager, scrum master, solutions architect and technology strategist. Now working as a Project Manager shudder running a project to re-architect the software of a high-traffic web site.
(4-5million log-ons per day, does that count as "high" any more?)
London, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 3 '13 at 13:38
Top network posts
- 38 How do I attract candidate developers willing to learn a proprietary language?
- 21 Promoted away from development then laid off, how do I get back into coding?
- 9 Asking a company why they are using a 3rd-party recruiter
- 5 How to shift navigation bar position on the screen
- 5 Does a mature agile team requires any management?
- 5 How soon after should I follow up on a missed deadline?
- View more network posts →