- The Workplace♦ 44.4k 44.4k 1818 gold badges135135 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.1k 5.1k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Writing 601 601 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 326 How can I avoid the awkwardness of a returning player who wears a low-cut shirt?
- 302 Should I point out that I'm a woman when negotiating starting salary?
- 242 Talking to colleague with short skirt - how do I not come off as a creep?
- 227 Is there a diplomatic way to explain to a manager that they're pushing without any leverage?
- 197 How can I stop being badgered for "leaving early" without hurting my co-worker relationships?
- 154 Is it okay to leave early if my boss does?
- 139 How to stop an employee from holding the company hostage?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (27)
99 Congratulations to Joe Strazzere for 100k rep! Oct 8 '15
20 How should answers that advocate violence be handled Sep 15 '16
20 2015 Community Moderator Election Results Aug 5 '15
17 Why on earth was this excellent answer deleted? Jun 8 '18
14 2017 Community Moderator Election Results Feb 15 '17
12 Is this question on-topic? May 31 '18
11 Here we go again… certain biases are OK… others not? Jul 4 '16