Eric Lippert designs programming languages at Facebook. Other notable work includes designing C# analyzers at Coverity, and developing the Visual Basic, VBScript, JScript and C# compilers at Microsoft. He is on Twitter at @ericlippert and writes a blog about programming language design and other fabulous adventures in coding at http://ericlippert.com.
- Stack Overflow 581.3k 581.3k 158158 gold badges11241124 silver badges20002000 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 42.8k 42.8k 1919 gold badges8282 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Code Review 14.3k 14.3k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- The Workplace 7k 7k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 4772 Can a local variable's memory be accessed outside its scope?
- 1517 Why not inherit from List<T>?
- 1395 Is there a reason for C#'s reuse of the variable in a foreach?
- 1386 How are pseudorandom and truly random numbers different and why does it matter?
- 1042 Try-catch speeding up my code?
- 714 Monad in plain English? (For the OOP programmer with no FP background)
- 666 How can I ensure that a division of integers is always rounded up?
- View more network posts →