Eric Lippert designs programming languages at Facebook. Other notable work includes designing C# analyzers at Coverity, and developing the Visual Basic, VBScript, JScript and C# compilers at Microsoft. He is on Twitter at @ericlippert and writes a blog about programming language design and other fabulous adventures in coding at http://ericlippert.com.
- Stack Overflow 567.8k 567.8k 153153 gold badges11041104 silver badges19741974 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 39.7k 39.7k 1818 gold badges7474 silver badges116116 bronze badges
- Code Review 13k 13k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- The Workplace 6.6k 6.6k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Information Security 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 4736 Can a local variable's memory be accessed outside its scope?
- 1446 Why not inherit from List<T>?
- 1388 How are pseudorandom and truly random numbers different and why does it matter?
- 1371 Is there a reason for C#'s reuse of the variable in a foreach?
- 1015 Try-catch speeding up my code?
- 695 Monad in plain English? (For the OOP programmer with no FP background)
- 662 How can I ensure that a division of integers is always rounded up?
- View more network posts →