C : Every time you use
malloc() you must write a corresponding
C++ : Every time you use
new you must write a corresponding
Java : Every time you use
new you must run to your local store to get a new RAM stick for your PC
Member for 5 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 19 '19 at 9:13
- Politics 6.4k 6.4k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- History 5.1k 5.1k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.6k 1.6k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Genealogy & Family History 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 915 915 22 gold badges99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 100 Why is Greece's debt considered a problem but not US debt, which is much larger?
- 85 What is the capitalist answer to rail passenger transportation being non financially profitable?
- 59 Why does 8 bit truecolor use only 2 bits for blue?
- 51 How exactly does "/bin/[" work?
- 49 Is this colour footage of Breslau in 1939 authentic?
- 30 Why are the USA and Canada's states border so straight?
- 29 Did Jews integrate into Western modern society back when Saturday was a normal working day?
- View more network posts →