Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Politics 7k 7k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- History 5.2k 5.2k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.7k 1.7k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Genealogy & Family History 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 955 955 22 gold badges99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 103 Why is Greece's debt considered a problem but not US debt, which is much larger?
- 88 What is the capitalist answer to rail passenger transportation being non financially profitable?
- 60 Why does 8 bit truecolor use only 2 bits for blue?
- 52 Is this colour footage of Breslau in 1939 authentic?
- 51 How exactly does "/bin/[" work?
- 36 Is there anything like Schengen area anywhere else in the world?
- 31 Direct voting on every issue (referendum) - new political system
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.