- Music: Practice & Theory 42.7k 42.7k 2424 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Photography 1.4k 1.4k 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1k 1k 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 632 632 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 609 609 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 47 Tell pianist to play entire piece softly, except one part
- 38 Candidate brought parent to interview
- 33 What is it called to play a music with flowing tempo in piano?
- 31 Are there any instruments that don't produce overtones?
- 29 Why isn't there a classical composer like Beethoven, Chopin or Mozart today?
- 28 On a piano, are the effects of holding notes and the sustain pedal the same for a single chord?
- 22 Impossibly long flute note
- View more network posts →