- The Workplace 933 933 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 584 584 11 gold badge77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Chess 523 523 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 337 337 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- User Experience 193 193 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 43 How to avoid sounding like a pedant when answering interview questions which seem simple, but are actually complicated
- 30 Asking for feedback early in experience
- 23 What does it mean to play "positionally", and how do you train that?
- 11 Why is this the solution to this puzzle?
- 9 Should you allow users to expand empty folders in a treeview?
- 9 Why can we use words like today and tonight but not tomorning and tonoon?
- 8 FizzBuzz without AND operator
- View more network posts →