Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- The Workplace 943 943 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Chess 749 749 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 644 644 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 337 337 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- User Experience 193 193 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 43 How to avoid sounding like a pedant when answering interview questions which seem simple, but are actually complicated
- 31 Asking for feedback early in experience
- 24 What does it mean to play "positionally", and how do you train that?
- 18 What is a "monster knight"?
- 9 Should you allow users to expand empty folders in a treeview?
- 9 Why can we use words like today and tonight but not tomorning and tonoon?
- 9 Why is this the solution to this puzzle?
- View more network posts →