- Mathematics 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 436 436 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 400 400 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Code Review 365 365 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 296 296 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 48 What are "instantaneous" rates of change, really?
- 47 How is the derivative truly, literally the "best linear approximation" near a point?
- 28 I think I can complete the square of any quadratic, is it true? (Any reason to ever use Quad. Formula?)
- 23 Fewest steps to reach $200$ from $1$ using only $+1$ and $×2$
- 21 Where does the constant increase by 2 of differences between integer square values come from?
- 20 Why do academics frequently write very short email replies?
- 18 Why do all parabolas have an axis of symmetry?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.