- Mathematics 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 766 766 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 730 730 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Code Review 645 645 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 296 296 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 49 How is the derivative truly, literally the "best linear approximation" near a point?
- 48 What are "instantaneous" rates of change, really?
- 28 I think I can complete the square of any quadratic, is it true? (Any reason to ever use Quad. Formula?)
- 23 Fewest steps to reach $200$ from $1$ using only $+1$ and $×2$
- 21 Where does the constant increase by 2 of differences between integer square values come from?
- 20 Why do academics frequently write very short email replies?
- 18 Why do all parabolas have an axis of symmetry?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.