Lorenzo Donati -- Codidact.org
# # # # ON STRIKE # # # #
Now supporting https://codidact.org/
and other awful things SE company is doing.
- Former research and teaching assistant.
- Former SW developer in a research institution.
- Currently teacher in a technical high-school.
Before you ask a question...:
If you enjoy Electronics:
Should one of my students read this...
Yes, I know you can get help for your homework from the Internet , but I usually get you ... sooner or later.
Once a former student of mine managed to smuggle a smartphone in the classroom during a written test . After reading his test it took me about 5 minutes to find the exact URL of the crap he put on his sheet (20+ years-old pre-standard C++ code with non-standard includes).
Remember : Internet is full of free stuff ... and crappy stuff is particularly free . Thus choose wisely what you are "borrowing" .
Of course feel free to learn from what you find on StackOverflow (and other StackExchange network sites)! You could manage to outsmart me and get better grades!
Happy Coding (or SW/HW Hacking)!
South Tyrol, Italy
Member for 5 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 20 '18 at 20:21
- Electrical Engineering 19.3k 19.3k 44 gold badges4747 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.4k 6.4k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.7k 2.7k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Travel 879 879 77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Physics 377 377 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 114 Why can't I light a LED with a 1.5 V battery?
- 51 Are LEDs better than we think?
- 49 Is circuit design based on min/max values good practice?
- 49 Why do we need an embeddable programming language like Lua?
- 44 Raising the 25 chars limit for tags
- 43 Is it offensive to the chef/host to finish all food on your plate in Italy?
- 36 Does Lua optimize the ".." operator?
- View more network posts →