PostDoc at EPFL, working on Scala under Martin Odersky's supervision. Ex Linux kernel programmer, PhD, Scala/Java/Haskell/C/C++/Java developer, with focus on design and implementation of programming languages, in particular optimized EDSLs in Scala (and Haskell).
You can read my irregularly-published reflections on CS at http://blaisorbladeprog.blogspot.com/.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 at 20:07
- Stack Overflow 5.6k 5.6k 3535 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Academia 1.7k 1.7k 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.3k 1.3k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Ask Different 454 454 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 331 331 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 53 atomic operation cost
- 48 Realizability theory: difference in power between Lambda calculus and Turing Machines
- 37 What are the disadvantages of the Spirit parser-generator framework from boost.org?
- 26 Random Restarts with "Sleep Wake Failure" error on Mavericks
- 24 What do you wish you knew as a student before you became a researcher?
- 24 What to do with an overtly exasperating colleague in computer science?
- 17 Why was Schönfinkel's work on eliminating "bound variables" in logic so crucial?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.