I'm currently working as a contractor inside a large organization within the US, in the software industry. Before that, I was a student, with some independent contracting work on the side. I'm hopeful to be hired in as a regular employee with this company at the end of my contract. I'm also physically impaired but (as far as I know) do not meet the definition of disabled.
- Seasoned Advice 8.7k 8.7k 1919 gold badges6868 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- The Workplace 6.3k 6.3k 77 gold badges3636 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 5.3k 5.3k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Arqade 4.9k 4.9k 66 gold badges4040 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 3.2k 3.2k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 75 How can one resign from a new job gracefully?
- 59 How can I use my masters degree to get a higher salary?
- 56 What does "do." mean in old recipes?
- 53 How can I approach my boss with bad news?
- 47 How to list contracting on resume
- 46 How can I approach my boss with bad news?
- 44 How can I work with file uploads during a Webdriver test?
- View more network posts →