I'm currently working as a contractor inside a large organization within the US, in the software industry. Before that, I was a student, with some independent contracting work on the side. I'm hopeful to be hired in as a regular employee with this company at the end of my contract. I'm also physically impaired but (as far as I know) do not meet the definition of disabled.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
10 profile views
Last seen Jun 11 '17 at 12:27
- Seasoned Advice 6.2k 6.2k 1313 gold badges6060 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.3k 4.3k 77 gold badges3434 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Arqade 3.9k 3.9k 44 gold badges3636 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 69 How can one resign from a new job gracefully?
- 58 How can I use my masters degree to get a higher salary?
- 55 What does "do." mean in old recipes?
- 53 How can I approach my boss with bad news?
- 46 How can I approach my boss with bad news?
- 43 How to list contracting on resume
- 40 How can I work with file uploads during a Webdriver test?
- View more network posts →