I'm currently working as a contractor inside a large organization within the US, in the software industry. Before that, I was a student, with some independent contracting work on the side. I'm hopeful to be hired in as a regular employee with this company at the end of my contract. I'm also physically impaired but (as far as I know) do not meet the definition of disabled.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
10 profile views
Last seen Jun 11 '17 at 12:27
- Seasoned Advice 8.5k 8.5k 1414 gold badges6060 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- The Workplace 6.2k 6.2k 77 gold badges3434 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 5.2k 5.2k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Arqade 4.8k 4.8k 55 gold badges3737 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 3k 3k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 70 How can one resign from a new job gracefully?
- 58 How can I use my masters degree to get a higher salary?
- 55 What does "do." mean in old recipes?
- 53 How can I approach my boss with bad news?
- 46 How can I approach my boss with bad news?
- 45 How to list contracting on resume
- 41 How can I work with file uploads during a Webdriver test?
- View more network posts →