Oh, freddled gruntbuggly, thy micturations are to me
as plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes,
and hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my
blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"
La Spezia, SP, Italia
Member for 6 years
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 7 '20 at 7:45
- Stack Overflow 988 988 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Code Review 173 173 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 152 152 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 151 151 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 143 143 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 43 How can I change vim status line color?
- 12 Python type hints and `*args`
- 7 Proper checked exception handling with lambda functions
- 6 How do I make a dot graph representing a binary tree more symmetric?
- 5 Vim modifying a file if used with xxd
- 5 How do I make a dot graph representing a binary tree more symmetric?
- 5 How do I restore my console default font, and why has it changed?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 20 '15