We are all storytellers,
Whether it is sharing with a friend how our day went, or a presentation on the minutiae of the fiscal fitness of a company. We tell stories to describe and inform. The ability for an organization or individual to convey information with confidence is with rigorous data and comprehensive analysis to support it. Data is irrefutable in its content, yet boundless in its interpretation. Analysis will seperate what is imagined and what is known.
California, United States
Member for 4 years
29 profile views
Last seen Jul 11 at 21:18
- The Workplace 6.4k 6.4k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Academia 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 417 417 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Law 263 263 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 178 178 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 117 How to tell a company I won't do a background check?
- 79 Is it acceptable to deny salary information to recruitment agent
- 49 What do I do if a teacher fails me after they said I'd pass?
- 43 Should Professors and by extension their TA's, hold student athletes to the same standard?
- 41 Is it wrong to start your abstract with a question?
- 40 Accidentally used a slur in a email to management - How to best recover
- 32 How do I respond to management ignoring offensive and/or highly inappropriate clothing?
- View more network posts →