I've got a solid grasp of general programming, and I used to teach introductory programming. If basics are eluding you, I'd be really happy to work with you to help you understand.
I have experience with
Matlab, a little bit of
TI-Basic (avoid using TI-Basic and LabView).
Feel perfectly free to email me, if the question thread is not proving horribly useful. My gmail account is spudguntechie.
- English Language & Usage 770 770 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 752 752 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 662 662 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 424 424 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 217 217 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 Why is geosynchronous orbit an altitude, rather than a velocity?
- 52 Handwriting is to illegible as drawing is to what?
- 7 Where are the vases in this picture? A term for that space
- 7 Is there a special name for these big balloony toys in parks? (image included)
- 6 What do native speakers think of word roots?
- 6 Why does Yoda call it "The Clone War" immediately?
- 6 Is there a counterpart of "sufficient"/"enough" meaning "not more than the needed maximum"?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.