Don't make people into victims of policy. People come looking for help. Don't deny them all assistance because you find the question does not perfectly match with the rules.
Any code I offer as an answer or comment comes also with the WTFPL or Free Public license, regardless of whatever changes are made to the site TOS. Do whatever you like with it, no attribution ever required.
- Stack Overflow 17.9k 17.9k 77 gold badges5757 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 662 662 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Server Fault 209 209 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 121 121 55 bronze badges
- Code Review 121 121 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 208 (SC) DeleteService FAILED 1072
- 92 How do I get list of all tables in a database using TSQL?
- 85 How can I change property names when serializing with Json.net?
- 78 How to uninstall a windows service and delete its files without rebooting
- 50 How do I attach the debugger to IIS instead of ASP.NET Development Server?
- 47 How to resolve "Could not find schema information for the element/attribute <xxx>"?
- 44 A New Code License: The MIT, this time with Attribution Required
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 29 '16