I just happened to have visited this site by mistake one fine day. I am intrigued by the detail-oriented discussion in here after reading a few Q&A's and I thought it as a opportunity to improve my own English and to grow a little bit more, personality wise. I have just finished college and I do research and I have never ever been good at English. I hope, 10 years down the line, I will be able to be more confident to write and speak.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 23 '16 at 19:08
- English Language & Usage 1.3k 1.3k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- The Workplace 450 450 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 358 358 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 240 240 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 202 202 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 Place at home where deities are kept
- 19 What do you call a “cropped image” on a website?
- 18 What's this gesture called?
- 18 Suitable saying for "different people like/dislike different things"?
- 15 How do you convey the effect of a poor phone connection?
- 11 What's the meaning of 'slice of life' animation?
- 11 What are the characteristics of a "tsundere"?
- View more network posts →