- Stack Overflow 5.6k 5.6k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 397 397 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 263 263 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 253 253 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- User Experience 146 146 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 Git commit count a day
- 29 Does accessing a declared non-volatile object through a volatile reference/pointer confer volatile rules upon said accesses?
- 28 union 'punning' structs w/ "common initial sequence": Why does C (99+), but not C++, stipulate a 'visible declaration of the union type'?
- 23 union 'punning' structs w/ "common initial sequence": Why does C (99+), but not C++, stipulate a 'visible declaration of the union type'?
- 19 How do you "echo" the last configure/make build --options within a source directory?
- 17 Why do mainstream strong static OOP languages prevent inheriting primitives?
- 13 How do you restore a corrupted object in a git repository (for newbies)?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.