I'm a student of chemistry, Greek, and language(s) in general. I'm interested in learning more about chemistry, science, and language and grammar.
Top network posts
- 19 Manuals for a Cahn TG-171 Thermogravimetric Analyzer
- 9 In Reformed Theology, what are seen as the implications of Traducianism versus Creationism (of the soul)?
- 8 How does the Filioque affect Reformed Protestant theology?
- 7 How is the "quasi-steady-state" assumption of Michaelis-Menten kinetics different from the steady state assumption of ordinary kinetics?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.