Tom is a "systems integrator of ideas" and coaches CEOs and business owners on how to lead, and on how to grow their own people to be exceptional leaders. An honors graduate of the University of Chicago (BA '86 - Behavioral Science), he was a database architect for 10 years before realizing that technology projects struggle primarily for non-technical reasons. He shifted to studying team trust, and from there developed his Becoming a Best Boss (B3) System, based on The Only Universal Truth of Leadership.
The author of one book, 250+ articles and co-author of a chapter in a textbook on trauma surgery, his life mission is to replace bad management with excellent management, worldwide.
Top network posts
- 89 I'm technical referent but I lost the lead for technical decisions
- 14 Workplace is extremely cold: what options are there?
- 8 How to deal with a lying customer?
- 7 How can we promote informal "water cooler moments" in a remote-only organization?
- 7 Is there a standard for naming and formatting that EOS projects should follow / EOS C++ coding style?
- 6 How to Document Grievances?
- 5 How can you earn from EOSIO having a spare computer?
- View more network posts →