Network Engineer by profession. But I tackle pretty much anything.
Background in manual labouring, automotive engineering, cleaning, furniture moving, welding, forestry work, bouncing. Educational background in School Dropkick, Anthropology and Linguistics as an adult student. Self-educated in several other fields.
I've worked in multiple countries, multiple industries, multiple roles, and multiple languages.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
1,445 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
- The Workplace♦ 170.4k 170.4k 100100 gold badges387387 silver badges632632 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 16.3k 16.3k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Bicycles 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Super User 526 526 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 366 366 88 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 494 Is Screenshot Time-tracking Common?
- 435 How do I prevent colleagues from making fun of the length of my password?
- 376 Is it ethical to use knowledge in main job for side gig?
- 366 Employee (my direct report) underperforming due to religious fasting - how to address?
- 358 How to stop an employee from holding the company hostage?
- 342 Trying to quit smoking but co-workers want me to start again due to me being more irritable
- 338 Former manager who left company is asking for documentation I prepared as his direct report
- View more network posts →