Nuclear engineer, carver of Fortran and Python, somewhat-ex-sysadmin and perl coder, LaTeX wrangler, and invertebrate science geek. Will not program websites ever again. Ever.
Top network posts
- 9 Best practice when working with double precision magic numbers
- 7 In Perl, how do I create a hash whose keys come from a given array?
- 6 Embed python into fortran 90
- 6 Installing Oracle 11g for 64bit on Ubuntu 10.04 server 64bit?
- 5 Ghostscript command line parameters to convert EPS to PDF
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 21 '16