- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 66 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Server Fault 749 749 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Aviation 387 387 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 281 281 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 92 Do servers hold one website only?
- 23 How to escape underscore character in PATINDEX pattern argument?
- 17 Why would a C150 tachometer bounce so much that the needle fell off?
- 12 Could sidesticks be linked?
- 10 Float preview to the right
- 9 "Predefined set of computers", where to define?
- 9 Is _ (underscore) illegal in a CNAME record?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.