I'm a kernel engineer full time, and a web developer hobbyist (less and less as time goes on). I work on the core kernel team at a big tech company, and am an MSCS graduate from CMU.
I am interested in primarily in operating systems / kernel development, parallel programming / concurrency, and general performance optimization. I code primarily in C, C++, Java, and PHP.
New York, NY, United States
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 22 '16 at 16:29
- Academia 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- The Workplace 727 727 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Pets 225 225 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 213 213 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 As a highly skilled intern with previous work experience, can I tell my boss I want non-trivial work?
- 32 Is reusing old code for a new assignment considered self plagiarism? How to protect yourself if you consider it to be, and a group partner does not?
- 29 Is it acceptable for a student to ask a professor to be included as a co-author on the professor's paper?
- 21 What to do about fellow student that hogs lecture time with many questions
- 18 Is it a faux pas to offer a favor to a professor who has written you a letter of recommendation / served as a reference?
- 12 Is it appropriate to ask about the negative aspects of a company in an interview?
- 11 Removing merge commits in Git
- View more network posts →