Top network posts
- 18 In academic writing why do some recommend to avoid "announcing" the topic?
- 14 Why are acids usually depicted in fiction as green?
- 13 Idiom criticizing a person who has unsolved problems but tries to give someone advice about them
- 12 Why does wood burn but not sugar?
- 10 Why do we write NH3?
- 10 What is the origin of the "positive-to-negative" convention concerning dipole moments in chemistry?
- 8 Why don't we produce water from combustion?
- View more network posts →