- Worldbuilding 2.1k 2.1k 1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Astronomy 2k 2k 55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Earth Science 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Physics 905 905 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 35 What is the energy source if a tall water tank is used to transfer floating objects upwards instead of cables with motors?
- 31 Would a civilization simplify their languages (eg:English) in order to let their citizens learn more easily?
- 25 What will a photo look like in next 30 years?
- 25 Why don't lambda expressions require <functional>, but function<void()> does?
- 24 Is it possible for a substance to absorb a longer wavelength of EM wave and emit a shorter wavelength?
- 23 Is a moon floating on the atmosphere of a gas giant possible?
- 20 Does a world with domestic flying creatures (eg: dragons) needs cars, planes and ships?
- View more network posts →