Long time developer, always learning!
I have been developing since school, and now do so professionally. Professionally I have previously used PHP and Python (not together) and now mainly use vb.net and c#.net.
I dabble in Java, mostly to learn principles, as that seems to be what lots of tutorials use. I have a collection of professional certs, but most of my learning is self taught/self directed.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 6 '17 at 14:59
Top network posts
- 19 I've been offered a job, but my new employer won't give me a contract until after I give my notice
- 15 subquery in codeigniter active record
- 11 PHP Curl - Cookies problem
- 7 Can I work extra hours freely and voluntarily?
- 6 "Shipping address is same as billing address" or the other way around?
- 5 Difference between controller and router?
- 5 How to let my boss know that monitoring business performance is not my duty?
- View more network posts →