My primary focus is development of business intelligence solutions using the Microsoft SQL Server BI stack. I specialize in creating robust data integration solutions using SSIS and bespoke .NET applications. These integrations extract data from custom data sources like cloud services or support ETL to populate data warehouses designed using both dimensional and ensemble modelling techniques. I am a proficient SQL server database developer and have my SQL Server MCSA.
I often build bespoke .NET applications using C# to support our data integrations. As well as the occasional ASP.NET website for data collection and presentation. I also build SSRS reports mostly to do with monitoring the health of the integration solutions but I have also done plenty of more complex reporting. Lately a lot of focus has been on building business intelligence solutions in AWS and Azure.
I am originally from Austin, Texas where I lived until moving to Perth a few years ago.
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Open Source 246 246 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 242 242 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Review 217 217 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Super User 198 198 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 42 Default row order in SELECT query - SQL Server 2008 vs SQL 2012
- 22 Should an ASP.NET MVC application directly use Entity Framework as the model?
- 15 Windows using the DNS suffix search list on all lookups, even valid FQDNs. How to stop this?
- 13 Are you obliged to enforce your license?
- 8 Excuse me, how many of you are new here? Mind if I JOIN you?
- 7 Secure password hashing implementation
- 7 How can I train a replacement without letting my bosses and the replacement know?
- View more network posts →