I love web development and learning a lot of new programming techniques, and my current greatest challenge so far is stepping forward from developer to becoming a good technical leader and be a support for my team.
I have learned to love C#, but I still do some fun with PHP and CMS, and i'm trying to find balance between finishing my career, coding, managing and start to eat healthy, and to join my e-commerce career with development so I could make a huge change on my country.
Top network posts
- 17 Bootstrap 3.x: how to have url change upon clicking modal trigger?
- 14 How to state to my superior that I don't know how to be a leader?
- 8 Assigned work that is above my skill level, how should I handle it?
- 7 What solutions could I present to my boss when relationship with the client's personnel is troublesome?
- View more network posts →