I code for work and I code for fun. I also have a lot of experience in industrial controls primarily in the Marine and Offshore Drilling industries. I have software running on many oil rigs, USCG vessels, Staten Island Ferries, and US Navy combat ships.
I'm also a licensed private pilot, single engine land with a complex endorsement. I own (with 8 other guys) a 1978 Cessna 177B Cardinal-II.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 16 '19 at 21:35
- Aviation 31.5k 31.5k 66 gold badges112112 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.3k 10.3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1k 1k 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 1k 1k 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 103 Why was the P-51 Mustang not adopted by the U.S. Navy?
- 67 Can experts identify the model using this part (FOD prevention purposes)?
- 57 Since there are no toilets on smaller aircraft, how do you deal with the inevitable?
- 54 How can I find places to store/land a private airplane?
- 52 Why do many GA aircraft not have a "Both" fuel selector?
- View more network posts →