Top network posts
- 142 Everyone involved in my hiring process left the company before I started: is this a red flag?
- 90 Responding to trivial and constant affirmation in a telephonic conference
- 88 Employer demanding to see degree after poor code review
- 78 Is a book on sales technique a bad idea for our head of sales in secret santa?
- 58 Dealing with a team member who ignores company structure
- 58 Co-worker regularly placing his foot on my desk - how to get out of the situation?
- 46 How to help significant other lose gracefully in games?
- View more network posts →