I do have learning difficulties .There are some things that others find very simple that I find really hard . I like playing Chess . I can lift heavy things . I work mainly in PowerElectronics, RF and Analog .A lot of my work involves teaching .I have bought a 2011 Nissanleaf and are finding it good so far .I also own a jetboat which I bought to avoid midlife crises . I have a Ham liscence but have not used it much .I have recently been given some equipment which I am starting to use .University was an experience for me . I told the lecturers that I need this to develop my social skills . I got all the grades and graduated when I was ready.
Christchurch New Zealand
Member for 5 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 24 '20 at 20:04
- Electrical Engineering 10.6k 10.6k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 2k 2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 379 379 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Academia 364 364 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Chess 359 359 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 Why were germanium diodes so fast and germanium transistors so slow?
- 25 Are chess players getting better, given the same rating?
- 15 What is the purpose of putting a capacitor on the primary side of a step-down transformer?
- 15 How to upgrade a motorcycle battery to a bigger AH battery?
- 14 Replace car batteries with capacitors?
- 12 Why do microwave ovens use magnetrons?
- 12 Why is it that we use capacitors in Differentiator & Integrator circuits (comprising Op Amps) & not inductors?
- View more network posts →